A song by LIL and MARS says …“mirror on the wall: here we are again; through my rise and fall-you’ve been my only friend…” Oh! Shivering streams to those lyrics.
- A mirror reflects a perfectly clear image of the physical feature displayed in front of it.
- Ever looked at a mirror and smile?
- Ever danced in front of a mirror?
- Ever talked to a mirror?
- Ever stare at a mirror with admiration…
- Ever looked at a mirror and cry? Perhaps, it searches your soul and breaks plus mends your heart: perhaps it not only pays attention to the physical details but collides with whatever is in your head.